Hey, friends here an easy way to bake a cake without an oven at home, over Gas Stove. So simple to make and easy too. Super tasty cake without much effort. You can surprise your family members by making this cake using Pressure Cooker.
Cake Without Oven
IMPORTANT NOTE: • To make cakes in pressure cooker water, gasket, whistle all these items are not required. • Be careful while transfer the cake pan to the pressures cooker and while removing from it (Cooker will be so hot so I used the holder to keep the batter inside and remove the cake). • Replace eggs with yogurt to make the eggless cake for vegetarians and health watchers.
- 1½ cup All Purpose Flour/ Maida
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Yogurt For egg less version
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup Oil You can replace it with Butter. Use room temperature butter if you use and add first
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence / Pineapple Essence which one you get
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda / Soda powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1 teaspoon Ghee/Oil/ Butter For greasing the pan
- Step 1 In a bowl beat the eggs till fluffy and add the powdered sugar, salt and mix well.
- Step 2 Add the oil and beat well. then add the milk.
- Step 3 Sift/ Sieve the all purpose flour with baking soda and baking powder together.
- Step 4 Now add the All Purpose Flour mixture tablespoon at a time and mix well until finishing the whole lot.
- Step 5 If the batter thick adds a tablespoon or two of milk and get little thick but pouring consistency.
- Step 6 Grease the cake pan with butter or ghee. Sprinkle a tablespoon of flour and tap the pan to stick all over the pan. Do not spread the flour with hands.
- Step 7 Transfer the whole batter to the greased pan and flatten the surface.