Refresh your mood with this tangy Orange ice-cream, which is also unbelievably super easy to make. This ice-cream is a favorite treat around our house, after dinner or after lunch or as a desert. This homemade orange ice-cream recipe is a cross between a really smooth creamy ice-cream and a more fruity touch and literally the easiest thing to make.
I love orange ice-cream and when I came across this recipe that is so easy to make I quickly called for the ingredients and made it and was waiting for my family members to taste it and they loved it very much. As oranges were in season I added some orange segments as well that gave a nice mouthfeel.
Refresh your mood with this tangy Orange Ice-Cream, which is also unbelievably super easy to make.
- 3 Oranges
- 1 cup Whipping Cream / Milk Maid
- 1/2 cup Powder Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Lemon zest
- Milk optional
- Step 1 Cut orange from the top like a lid, scoop out pulp by cutting orange from inside with knife very gently.
- Step 2 After taking out pulp from oranges place cover of oranges in de-freezer.
- Step 3 Staing all the oranges pulp from stainer to get plain juice.
- Step 4 Add lemon zest, lemon juice and powder sugar into orange juice, mix it well and place this mixture in freezer for 20 minutes.
- Step 5 Now take out all mixture, bate your cream and mix it well with mixture and bate it well until cream get thick, then place it inside freezer for 1 hour. After 1 hour again beat it well and place it in freezer for at least 6 hours
- Step 6 When your ice-cream will well freezed, scoop out a small amount of ice-cream and put inside orange cover and serve or you can enjoy it without cover. Also you can just garnish it with mint leaves.